Company Searches and Credit Checks
Company searches and credit checks are usually used to research a potential business partner, check your competition, view your own or a client’s credit history, or investigate a new supplier. It will protect your company and ensure that whoever you conduct business with is a credible professional.
Our company search services are as follows:
Certificate of Good Standing
This costs €50 and we will provide the name of the company you are searching, along with details of their directors and shareholders, the addresses of their offices, and their articles of association.
Comprehensive Investigation including Credit Check
This system is similar to that used by banks and venture capitals to check the credibility of their clients. It can be done on companies and individual persons, and includes the following:
- Certificate of good standing
- Company check to confirm the owners, directors and shareholders of the company
- Credit check to verify the company’s financial backing
- Accountancy check to ascertain the company’s turnover and net income
- Court check to investigate about any bad debtor classifications
The initial investigation for a company is €250, with every additional following investigation on the same group of companies charged at €90.
The process will take up to 3 days.
Call us now for your FREE consultation, OR alternatively complete the enquiry form below and a member of our team will revert back to you shortly.